LMG Construction specializes in commercial plumbing, including design–build, design–assist, and competitive bid. As a plumbing subcontractor, LMG provides a range of services for light industrial, commercial office, multi-family, senior living, hospitality, and aviation. We also perform general contracting work for the armed forces and federal government. Acting as GC, LMG has completed large-scale military construction projects for the United States Army Corps of Engineers and The Air Force Global Strike Command.
Lisa Garney founded LMG Construction in 2007 after working for several years in the construction industry. As a lawyer, master plumber, entrepreneur, and civic leader, she understands the importance of honorable work and that altruistic intentions support the higher good. She also advocates the value and importance of supporting women in the construction industry. As the former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice once said, “Self esteem comes from achievements. Not from lax standards and false praise”. Garney comes from a long family line of master plumbers and through LMG, she has revitalized a 100-year family tradition of meeting the needs of clients in a continually evolving industry.
As LMG Construction celebrates its 10th year in business, we are honored to recently be named one of the top growing business in Kansas City. We are proud to serve our country through our government and military work, our city by providing utility work for the City of Kansas City, Missouri, and the construction industry as a whole by providing plumbing solutions for general contractors. LMG also believes in giving back supporting over 30 local charities and providing education and employment to hundreds in those neighborhoods needing a second chance.
LMG consults on large scale plumbing projects from start to finish, from pre-construction to build out. We also perform as a dependable and communicative team member, ensuring that all projects are delivered safely, on time, on budget, and to exact specification.
We have logged over $60 million performed as a general contractor under the HUBZone program on federal projects, Mil-Con and Civil. All of our CCASS ratings have been Above Average or Outstanding. LMG is proud to have received five consecutive years of Outstanding CCASS at Whiteman AFB, LEED Gold certification at the USACE Ft. Leonard Wood Mine Detection Project, and leading the design build team on a $30 million plus Camp McGregor Operations Readiness Training Complex Fort Bliss.
- 2018 President Lisa Garney: Ingrams Women Executives-Kansas City
- 2017 Burns & McDonnell Community Innovation Award Recipient
- 2017 Featured Department of Energy Speaker
- 2016 Cerner / Kansas City Business Journal Featured Subcontractor
- 2014 Featured Small Business Association Success Story
- 2014 Kansas City Business Magazine Featured Entrepreneur & Cover Story
- 2014 Top 25 Under 25 Companies, by Thinking Bigger Business
- 2012 Outstanding Small Business & Outstanding WBE Contractor
- 2011 featured Kansas City Star Cover Story
- Quality Work
- Unbeatable Service to Our Customers and the Community
- Allow All Employees to Realize Their Full Potential
Our Core Philosophies
- Integrity is the shortest and surest path to success
- Excellence is the standard